BRINGING THE WORLD TO BRADFORD
Founded in October 1984, the Bradford Creative & Performing Arts Center is a nonprofit organization.
By the year 2016, BCPAC will be a financially secure arts organization, offering innovative entertaining and educational experiences with the highest quality programming, appealing to a broad audience.
- We believe the arts are fun.
- We believe the arts are transformational.
- We believe the creative and performing arts are vital to enhance the lives of our community.
- We believe the arts bind a community together.
- We believe in encouraging the growth of the arts and arts’ appreciation.
- We believe in the value of diversity in programming.
- We believe in the value of diversity as represented in our BCPAC family: audience, volunteers, board, and staff.
- We believe in providing great value to our customer.
- We believe supporting the arts generates a positive economic impact on our region.
- We believe in encouraging, empowering and educating our board members.
Our mission is to provide consistent, high quality programming that will appeal to a broad regional audience thus increasing our season subscriptions and financial support to secure our future viability.